District® Women’s Re-Fleece Hoodie
Our most sustainable fleece yet. District Re-Fleece breathes new life into reclaimed materials with its 100% recycled fabric. Affordable, comfortable and never re-dyed, it’s a fleece that just feels good.
- 8.1-ounce, 60% recycled cotton/40% recycled polyester
- 54% recycled cotton/40% recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon (Light Heather Grey)
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape
- Recycled natural color drawcords
- 2x1 rib knit side panels, cuffs, pocket opening and hem
- Side seamed
- Coverstitch details throughout
- Undyed, recycled, tear-away label
The production process infuses each garment with unique character. Please allow for slight color variation.
A C-FREE® Product
We start by reducing the product’s impact by switching to at least 50% preferred materials. We then neutralize the total carbon footprint of each product in the C-FREE program—from the product’s initial raw materials to its end-of-life—through Carbonfree® certification. This certification purchases third-party, verified carbon offsets through Carbonfund.
View and download the Carbonfree® product registration certificate.